Author Topic: 3rd Party Monitoring issue  (Read 2529 times)

flybynightx1

3rd Party Monitoring issue
« on: 2015-06-14 00:13:10 »
Hello,

I have been using LCD from the sirreal version and then lcd host for the last several years, so far its been very rock solid and I never had any issues and I have loved it!

But my PC caught a nasty bug while I was looking for a android rom a few months ago so I had to do a wipe and once I got everything installed, LCDHOST won't pick up most of my hardware now, I have tried HWMONITOR, HWINFO, AIDA64, and when I select them from the settings, the value type drop down is not showing, so I can't point it to what I want to monitor, strangely, it is working correctly for GPU-Z

And all the hardware apps are working correctly on their own, and aida is working in the LCD, but now you have to pay for it, plus LCD HOST is way better :-)

Any help will be great!

Thank you,

Fly

binstar

Re: 3rd Party Monitoring issue
« Reply #1 on: 2015-09-14 15:07:26 »
I'm having the same problem. I'm using Windows 10 with the updated DLL's. I've tried speedfan which worked temporarily but then stopped (and now speedfan crashed my mahchine) so I tried going back to HWinFO64 and am getting no love (missing value dropdowns). Also this is with a slightly modified version of EOS (just changed some fonts and colors). And gpu-z works for me as well.

binstar

Re: 3rd Party Monitoring issue
« Reply #2 on: 2015-09-15 20:18:30 »